Project Coordinator Job Description Template
Our growing company is seeking to hire a Project Coordinator who will be in charge of assisting our
Project Managers in organizing our ongoing projects. This task involves monitoring project plans,
schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a
To be successful as a Project Coordinator, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be
competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional
verbal, written, and presentation skills.
Experience Required: 0-1 years
Job Profile: Trainee
No of Open Vacancy: 1
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
• Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
• Organize and plan meetings with project manager
• Ensuring project deadlines are met.
• Determining project changes.
• Providing administrative support as needed.
• Undertaking project tasks as required.
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
• Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
• Keep track of all project-related paperwork; ensure all needed materials are current and properly filed and stored
• Strategize with project manager when needed.
Project Coordinator Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field of study.
• Experience in related field will be an added advantage
• Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
• Flexible and able to multitask on several different aspects of a project or on multiple projects
• Able to produce quality work with strict deadlines.
Why Choose The Henson Group?
Over 17+ years experience
Most employees are former Microsoft employees, giving us access to:
Microsoft executives and product groups
Code and knowledge not generally available to our competitors
Free escalation path to Microsoft Premier Support provided by Microsoft
Implementations at a fraction of the cost our competition charges
ISO 27000, 9000, 20000 certified and GDPR Compliant
Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back on any project
Recognized by industry with numerous awards, including "Microsoft Partner of the Year" 6x