Jr. Implementation Engineer
We are growing our practice and are seeking a Jr. Implementation Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have 2 – 4 years building and deploying Windows Servers, Active Directory forests. Managing and support standard Microsoft products Office Suites. Be comfortable working with and supporting clients.
Working closely with the Info hedge technology team, you will leverage your experience to onboard and off-board our clients.
In this role you will be expected to:
• Work closely with the Project Management Office team
• Perform discovery of IT infrastructure
• Occasionally interact with clients to deliver services
• Build Active Directory Forests
• Manage and execute data migrations
• Prepare and update documentation
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• Permanent US residency
• 2+ years relevant systems analysis/support experience
• 2+ years experience installing, administering and supporting Microsoft Windows Server operating systems
• 2+ years experience implementing GPOs, OU, resources, security principals, replication, DNS/name space, group policy management, , domain/forest creation
• Shell scripting (PowerShell, NT, SQL,…) Desired…..but not required
• SQL server deployments …..desired but not required
• Strong analytical problem solving skills
• Ability to quickly grasp technical issues and offer solutions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (No heavy accent or broken English)
• Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
• Professional business demeanor
• Customer-focused attitude and ability to interface directly with end-user clients
Education Qualification : Graduate , MBA Preferred, or equivalent work experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Why Choose The Henson Group?
Over 17+ years experience
Most employees are former Microsoft employees, giving us access to:
Microsoft executives and product groups
Code and knowledge not generally available to our competitors
Free escalation path to Microsoft Premier Support provided by Microsoft
Implementations at a fraction of the cost our competition charges
ISO 27000, 9000, 20000 certified and GDPR Compliant
Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back on any project
Recognized by industry with numerous awards, including "Microsoft Partner of the Year" 6x