Azure / M365 Trainee
Job Description and Skill Set
• Basics of Azure Cloud
• Specialization in one of the Azure Cloud Services pillar (IaaS, PaaS or SaaS)
• Specialization in one of the Azure Services such as Azure DevOps, Data Factory, Power BI etc.
• Basic knowledge in Networking & Databases.
• Basic knowledge of M365/O365 Suite.
• Familiar with Basic of Azure/M365 Migrations.
• Familiar with Azure & TCO Calculator.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent Co-ordination skills
• Ready to work in 24x7 work environment
• Good knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel
• Helpful in Timely Follow ups, Co-ordination, and MIS/Reporting
• High-level problem-solving skills
• Strong customer focus & Multi-tasking skills
• Self-starter who is excited about technology
No of Vacancies: 2
Experience Level: 0-1 Years
Desired Skills and Experience
Azure Cloud Services, M365 Suite, MS Excel, Coordination, MIS Reporting, MS Word & MS PowerPoint
Seniority Level: Entry level
• Information Technology & Services
• Computer Software
• Managed IT
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions/Full Time Role: Azure/M365 Associate Consultant
Why Choose The Henson Group?
Over 17+ years experience
Most employees are former Microsoft employees, giving us access to:
Microsoft executives and product groups
Code and knowledge not generally available to our competitors
Free escalation path to Microsoft Premier Support provided by Microsoft
Implementations at a fraction of the cost our competition charges
ISO 27000, 9000, 20000 certified and GDPR Compliant
Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back on any project
Recognized by industry with numerous awards, including "Microsoft Partner of the Year" 6x