Website Henson Group
For one of our Clients .
We are growing our practice and are seeking a Sr. Windows /Messaging Administrator to join our team.
Working closely with the Infohedge technology team, you will leverage your experience to perform Windows Systems administration with a focus on messaging. Core skills required are windows based systems including but not limited to:
• Microsoft Windows operating systems (Strong Skills Required)
• Microsoft Active Directory in a multi-forest environment, GPOs,DFSR…etc. (Strong Skills Required)
• Microsoft Exchange 2013 in a resource forest configuration
• Cisco IronPort administration and configuration
• TrendMicro OfficeScan Antivirus and Endpoint security
• Microsoft SQL Server 2005 – 2014
• Windows Software Update Services
• Windows Systems Security Best practices
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• Permanent residency in the US.
• 6+ years relevant systems analysis/support experience
• 5+ years experience installing, administering and supporting Microsoft Windows operating systems
• 2+ Years administering Cisco IronPort Appliances
• 5+ years experience implementing multi-forest Active directory environments
• 5+ years experience implementing GPOs, OU, resources, security principals, replication, DNS/name space, group policy management,
• 2+ years experience installing, administering and supporting Microsoft SQL Server Enterprise Database environments
• Strong analytical problem solving skills
• Ability to quickly grasp technical issues and offer solutions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
• Professional business demeanor
• Customer-focused attitude and ability to interface directly with end-user clients
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com