Website Henson Group
For one of our Clients
This position is responsible for Salesforce.com architecture, design and development, both new implementations/functionality as well as ongoing support, of Time Inc.’s sophisticated Salesforce.com Sales Cloud implementations. This is a growing area for the company and the candidate will provide technical strategy, as well as hands-on expertise, to ensure the applications remain aligned with business requirements and use the always evolving Salesforce.com features advantageously.
• Play a guiding role in the technical planning process for new feature development as well as existing feature maintenance.
• Develop logical and high quality code to meet functional specifications along with technical requirements for reusability, maintainability, and scalability when appropriate.
• Ensure technical consistency and stability (performance, reliability & maintainability) within our applications and around Salesforce.com best practices.
• Work as a lead member of a team of on shore/off shore developers.
• Perform hands-on Salesforce.com development (Apex, Visualforce, Force.com, SOQL, Triggers, Custom Objects, etc.).
• Handle web services API integrations with other internal and 3rd Party systems.
• Participate in meetings and communication with technical and non-technical groups.
• Create and manage project artifacts such as project schedules, status reports, and technical documentation.
• Communicate risks and issues clearly to project stakeholders.
• 3+ years of experience in Salesforce.com architecture, design, and development
• Strong Object Oriented Development Skills
• Proficiency in the Salesforce.com development environment including custom objects, Apex, Visualforce, Force.com, IDE, Triggers, Migration Tools, and Web Services
• Experience with enterprise integration to Salesforce.com
• Strong analytical skills and software engineering experience
• Previous experience as a development lead
• Salesforce Developer (Dev 401) Certification Required
• Salesforce Advanced Developer (Dev 501) Certification or Salesforce Technical Architect Certification a plus
• Track record of successfully producing deliverables within agreed upon timeline
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.