Website Henson Group
For one of our Clients
This position is responsible for Salesforce.com architecture, design and development, both new implementations/functionality as well as ongoing support, of Time Inc.’s sophisticated Salesforce.com Sales Cloud implementations. This is a growing area for the company and the candidate will provide technical strategy, as well as hands-on expertise, to ensure the applications remain aligned with business requirements and use the always evolving Salesforce.com features advantageously.
• Play a guiding role in the technical planning process for new feature development as well as existing feature maintenance.
• Develop logical and high quality code to meet functional specifications along with technical requirements for reusability, maintainability, and scalability when appropriate.
• Ensure technical consistency and stability (performance, reliability & maintainability) within our applications and around Salesforce.com best practices.
• Work as a lead member of a team of on shore/off shore developers.
• Perform hands-on Salesforce.com development (Apex, Visualforce, Force.com, SOQL, Triggers, Custom Objects, etc.).
• Handle web services API integrations with other internal and 3rd Party systems.
• Participate in meetings and communication with technical and non-technical groups.
• Create and manage project artifacts such as project schedules, status reports, and technical documentation.
• Communicate risks and issues clearly to project stakeholders.
• 3+ years of experience in Salesforce.com architecture, design, and development
• Strong Object Oriented Development Skills
• Proficiency in the Salesforce.com development environment including custom objects, Apex, Visualforce, Force.com, IDE, Triggers, Migration Tools, and Web Services
• Experience with enterprise integration to Salesforce.com
• Strong analytical skills and software engineering experience
• Previous experience as a development lead
• Salesforce Developer (Dev 401) Certification Required
• Salesforce Advanced Developer (Dev 501) Certification or Salesforce Technical Architect Certification a plus
• Track record of successfully producing deliverables within agreed upon timeline
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org