Website Henson Group
The Henson Group
As a global provider of IT staffing services, Henson Group (www.TheHensonGroup.com) connects the very best IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. We have a medical services client looking for a LAN Engineer expert in Brooklyn, NY. The candidate will be responsible for the installation and configuration of server utilities including Windows 2008/2012 & IBM servers. The candidate also needs senior level Citrix XenApp knowledge as well as with Netscaler experience.
• BS or BA in Computer Science, or five (5) years related field experience required.
• Knowledge of Application Delivery Management using Citrix
• Knowledge of Citrix Netscaler appliances
• Knowledge of Server Virtualization with XEN Server and VMWare
• Knowledge of Desktop Virtualization (VDI) using XEN Desktop
• Knowledge of Exchange
• Install and Configure IBM Servers
• Install and configure Windows 2012/2008 servers
• Knowledge of SQL server databases
• Knowledge of Active Directory
• Knowledge of MS Group Policy based management
• Installation and configuration of server utilities such as server monitoring using SCOM, antivirus, IBM Director, Etc.
• Knowledge of Sharepoint and Lync is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org